We are extremely excited to unveil the brand new Star Wars toys from Thinkway Toys and think you'll find the Deluxe Animatronic Interactive Star Wars Action Figures "most impressive"!
These are the most advanced and interactive action figure toys for the Star Wars brand ever!
Watch them come to life with brand new technology using four channels all at once; Hyper-realistic head, waist and arm movements, original movie voice and multiple SFX! All are 100% accurate!
Currently in UK stores: Darth Vader Animatronic Interactive Action Figure - £99.99 Stormtrooper Animatronic Interactive Action Figure - £89.99 AT-AT U-Command - £89.99
In addition to the current lines available in store, Thinkway Toys will be releasing more exciting and interactive lines this October, including new villain Kylo Ren and the incredible Millennium Falcon Drone - complete with a duel joystick remote control, the drone moves in all directions and flips mid-air and spins just like in the movie!!
Thinkway Toys unveils new Star Wars toys
Thinkway Toys has unveiled its line of brand new Star Wars toys.
The firm claims that its new range of animatronic interactive figures are 'the most advanced and interactive action figure toys for the Star Wars brand ever.'
The range available now includes a Darth Vader Animatronic Interactive Action Figure (£99.99), a Stormtrooper Animatronic Interactive Action Figure (£89.99) and an AT-AT U-Command (£89.99).
Thinkway Toys will be releasing more interactive lines this October, including a Millennium Falcon Drone.
#ForceFriday: Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Fans Queue Around The World As Toys Are Released
HUFFINGTON POST - Award-winning news website with over 4million monthly users - Coverage published - Thinkway's three product videos are featured in their "Star Wars Force Friday" feature.
GIZMODO UK - Technology and gadget website with over 1 million monthly users - Coverage published - Featured the Millennium Falcon Drone and AT-AT U-Command in their "Star Wars 'Force Friday': All the best toys from the big event" feature.
POCKET-LINT - Technology news website with 1.2 million monthly users - Coverage published - Featured both Darth Vader and the Millennium Falcon Drone in their "Star Wars Force Friday: These are the toys you're looking for…" feature.
BBC.CO.UK NEWSBEAT - The BBC's Entertainment show/website - Coverage published - Featured a picture of the Millennium Falcon RC in their "Fans thirst for toys could make Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens biggest film ever" feature story.
SHORTLIST - Weekly men's magazine 500,000 circulation and website Coverage published - Featured the AT-AT and Darth Vader in their "The 10 coolest new Star Wars toys you need to know about" picture gallery coverage.
IGN UK - The number 1 games and entertainment website with a global tech of over 50 million users - journalists were impressed with the product line, providing samples to feature in their weekly Star Wars show.
SFX MAGAZINE - Leading Sci-Fi and fantasy magazine - Will be running a double-page spread on Star Wars toys in their next issue and have confirmed they will include a Thinkway Toys product - providing sample. They would also like to do a separate write-up on the Millennium Falcon Drone - will provide sample.
At the event we also spoke and demo-ed the product to EMPIRE MAGAZINE, JEDI NEWS, MEGA MAGAZINE, WIRED, SCIFI NOW MAGAZINE and TOTAL FILM MAGAZINE. We also demo-ed the product on camera for news syndication outlet PRESS ASSOCIATION and set up photo opportunities with freelance photographers. We are following up with this media and will update you on opportunities.
We have also uploaded the three videos onto Maven's channels and promoted them widely to our journalist followers across our website, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages: https://www.youtube.com/user/MavenPublicity/videos
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Toys Revealed on TTPM.com
TTPM.com kicked off the global Force Friday festivities with a reveal of all the key products from Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Be the first to view toys from Hasbro, Mattel, Jakks Pacific, Thinkway, LEGO, The Disney Store, and more. Stay tuned to TTPM.com this holiday season for more on Star Wars as well as all the key brands for this holiday season.Read more ...
Happy Force Friday!!!
The Toy Insider was on TV this morning with the official break of Star Wars toys. Of course we included Thinkway...see link below
Now that the embargo is over, it is important you send us samples of your key Star Wars drivers (we are currently well stocked on Minions). We had to get this sample from TRU, not you guys which we really can not do on an ongoing basis. So please send us samples so we don't miss future opportunities to include Thinkway
Hope you enjoy the segment above
Have a great Force Friday
Despicable Me 2 is starting to hit the marketplace as ramp up for the full flight of our campaign.
- Outdoor will start to post in 4 markets as of next Monday, 6/10 (LA, SF, Philly, Chicago and NY)
- TV highlights this week include kids programming across Cartoon, DXD, Nick as well as general audience hits such as NBA Finals Game 1, Family Guy, Mad Men, and Real Housewives of New Jersey
- In case you missed the fantastic Gru appearance (Steve Carell) on ELLEN last week, here is a link!
- Gru's First Television Appearance!
- SPROUT will air a custom promo spot during The Chica Show at 5:45PM (PDT) tonight. Check cable listings.
- Steve Carell will be the guest editor on iVillage this week
- Our fan trailer from the teaser piece along with a special Evil Minion clip will be going up this week. Links will be sent out later this week.
- Draw Something 2-Minion integrated partnership is going strong and has reached over 2 MM Minion drawings!
Despicable Me 2 Marketing Highlights
Kentucky Derby (NBC): DM2 will be present in a major way this weekend at the Kentucky Derby on Sat, 5/4
- The Minions will help hype the Derby this week and will be featured in the tune in snipes leading up to the event
- The Despicablimp will be providing aerial coverage
- We will have a TV spot running in the Derby
- The Minions will be featured in the "Celebrity Pick" segment during the pre-show
In theater standees (Whack A Minion) will launch 5/3
- Bob a Minion game launches online this week (mirrors standee)
- Behind the Goggles: Please check out the awesome microsite within our website http://www.behindthegoggles.net. It features behind the scenes material from Illumination, memorable Minion moments and other fun stuff!
Consumer Products - Three of Thinkway Toys' Despicable Me toys (the Fart Blaster, Talking Dave and Agnes' Fluffy Unicorn)were selected as "Hot Summer Toys" at today's Time to Play Spring Showcase Event!
See the videos below:
- Despicable Me 2 Minion Dave
- Despicable Me 2 Agnes' Fluffy Unicorn
- Despicable Me 2 Fart Blaster
Our License History
1990 Mirage Studios TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES talking bank
1991 Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID talking bank
1992 Disney's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST magic talking mirror
1993 Saban's MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS plush, talking bank, bust banks
- Paramount's STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION electronic console bank, bust banks
- Disney's ALADDIN magic flying carpet, talking bank, wind-up and pull backs
- 1994 Disney's THE LION KING talking bank, talking TV, wind-up and pull backs
1995 Disney/Pixar's TOY STORY worldwide master toy license. Launching the original 12" talking
- BuzzLightyear and 16" Pull String Talking Woody, action figures, PVC and bendable figures, talking bank, plush, vehicles, and novelties
- Disney's POCAHONTAS talking bank, talking jewelry box
- Lucasfilm's STAR WARS R2-D2 and C-3PO talking bank, PVC bust banks
1996 Lucasfilm's STAR WARS Darth Vader talking bank
- Disney's SIMBA'S PRIDE interactive plush, talking bank and room guard
- Disney's HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME talking bank, talking jewelry box
1997 Nickelodeon's RUGRATS, BLUE'S CLUES interactive toys
- Disney's HERCULES, and MICKEY MOUSE talking banks
- Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID talking bank, talking jewelry box
- Disney's FLUBBER dancing figure
1998 Disney/Pixar's TOY STORY 2 interactive action figures and room guards, LCD hand held games
- Disney/Pixar's A BUG?S LIFE interactive toys and wake-up system, talking bank and model kits
- Disney's MULAN talking bank
1999 Disney's TOY STORY 2 interactive toys/plush, infrared remote controlled toys, dancing figure and talking model kits
- Disney's TARZAN talking bank and room guard
- Lucasfilm's STAR WARS EPISODE I interactive figural banks, interactive wake-up system, dancing figure
2000 Disney's BUZZ LIGHTYEAR OF STAR COMMAND interactive action figures, flying room guard programmable figures / vehicles
- Disney's DINOSAUR interactive toys, talking and flying room guards
- Disney's 102 DALMATIANS interactive plush, programmable toys
2001 Disney/Pixar's MONSTERS INC. interactive action figures/ plush, talking room guard, programmable figures / vehicles
Design and Retail Awards
2000 Holiday Hot Pick (Toy Wishes) - Toy Story 2 Interactive Talking Train Set
1999 Holiday Hot Pick (Toy Wishes) - Star Wars Episode I Darth Maul Interactive Talking Bank
The Best Toys of 1999 (Toy Shop) - Star Wars Episode I Interactive Talking Banks
Best Electronic Toy Award (Action Figure News) - Star Wars Episode II Interactive Talking Banks
Toys'R'us International Vendor of the Year Award
1998 (40) Top Toys of All Time (Toy Shop) - Star Wars Talking Banks (Ranked No.23)
Best Electronic Toy Award (Action Figure News) - Toy Story 2 Interactive Buddies (Woody - BuzzLightyear)
1997 Toys'R'Us Vendor of the Year Award
1996 Best Electronic Toy Award (Action Figure News) - Star Wars Darth Vader Talking Bank
Toys'R'Us Vendor of the Year Award
1995 Best New Electronic Figure/Vehicle Award (Action Figure News) - Star Wars C-3PO and R2-D2 Talking Bank
1994 Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada (Profit Magazine)